Tuesday, March 6, 2018

2nd artifact of my EEND-677Z2 Multimedia Tools in Education Journey

I would like to share another one of my favorite assignments we did in class! It was hard for me at first because I never used this tool but after learning it and practicing with it, I ended up liking it a lot! I cannot wait to have students use this tool! We had to create a book trailer using Animoto! If you have not used Animoto, I highly recommend it. So many of my classmates in this class love it too! Do you know what a book trailer is? It is like watching a movie trailer except one of a book. I created an Animoto of a children's book I created and hope to get it published someday. I cannot wait to teach students how to use Animoto. I would like them to create Animotos of books they read in the library! This way other students can view their Animotos and be encouraged to check out the book from the library! I had fun watching my classmates' videos and I am sure my students would love watching each others videos as well. I found Animoto was easy to use once you understood how all the pictures flow together! Check out my Animoto!

<iframe id="vp1N65O0" title="Video Player" width="360" height="360" frameborder="0" src="https://s3.amazonaws.com/embed.animoto.com/play.html?w=swf/production/vp1&e=1520390973&f=N65O0Zb5WkGS8q9jd407oA&d=0&m=p&r=360x360+480x480+720x720&volume=100&start_res=720x720&i=m&asset_domain=s3-p.animoto.com&animoto_domain=animoto.com&options=" allowfullscreen></iframe>


No comments:

Post a Comment