Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Artifact 1 of my EEND-677Z2 Multimedia Tools in Education Journey

     I have learned so many technological platforms from my Multimedia Tools in Education class! One of them I wanted to share with you is Screencasting. Many times students forget how to do certain technological skills and just need reminding. Screen casting  helps me solve this problem!! I always teach my students how to log into the SOAR online catalog in the beginning of the year so they know what books they have checked out from the library. This class taught me how to screen cast that skill. I am able to show my students on the internet how to access their library account using my voice. I posted the video to my library website so it is there for them to access all the time. I couldn't believe how clear my voice was as I was directing the steps for students to take to look up their library accounts. Now that I know how to screencast, I am so excited to make some more videos of important technological skills students need to know. If you would like to see the video I created, please see below. I used to to wonder how teachers made videos like these and now I know how to !!! It is an amazing feeling when you have learned how to do something!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aoWV-NNoBBKbJE477y8PX_tl7KiNhP5M/view?usp=sharing




No comments:

Post a Comment